<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35338154?origin\x3dhttp://fav-ouriteaccident.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, January 12, 2009 ' 9:23 AM
I love you

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about themself.
2. People who get tagged need to write their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts.
3. At the end, player needs to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back! uh okay!
let's get started, shall we?


10 weird things/habits/little known facts about me.
1 : I'm crazy&weird
2 : I got weird temper
3 : I hate pink
4 : I'm always unglam!
5 : I can't stay still
6 : I click up every single strand of hair at home
7 : I hug my screwball to sleep every night
8 : I get fever super easily
9 : I laugh at every single thing when i'm super tired
10 : I cover myself up with blanket frm head ot toe

The 10 people I tag:
#1: Rena
#2: Jiawen
#3: Peggie
#4: Derek
#5: Zoe
#6: Ika
#7: Songwei
#8: Stella
#9: Emilene
#10: Rui


TEN ARE YOUS'
1. Are you single
♥ Nope(:
2. Are you happy
♥ YES!
3. Are you bored
♥ YES! SUPERRR!
4. Are you fair
♥ Nahh!
5. Are you Italian
♥ Not at the moment!
6. Are you intelligent
♥ Depends on how u see it!
7. Are you honest
♥ 85% of the time
8. Are you nice
♥ I never get to taste myself!
9. Are you Irish
♥ NO

TEN FACTS
1. Full Name
♥ Evon Thong Lai Mun
2. Nicknames
♥ FATS
3. Birth place
♥ KK Hospital
4. Hair color
♥ Idk!
5. Natural hair style
♥ Messy
6. Eye colour
♥ Black
7. Birthday
♥ 13'FEB'90
8. Mood
♥#%#$^%&^&&%
9. Favorite color
♥ Black;Red
10. One place you'd like to visit
♥ Bank vault (((:







Screwball

Evon Screwball
Evon Screwball
Create your badge


FOLLOW ME :D
    follow me on Twitter


    Speak