<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35338154?origin\x3dhttp://fav-ouriteaccident.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, July 10, 2009 ' 2:25 PM
I love you

This is the worst and toughest week in my life.
So much of happening,
that make me feel so weak.
First,
R/s is ended.
I'll let him go,
& let him to be with his friends,
&&& to do what he want.
Second,
Gonggong is in ICU.
fighting to live.
It breaks my heart to see so many tubes on u.
Please get well\:
Third,
UT is coming,
i've yet start to study.
How to tke it?
I know i need to be strong than expected.
After going through all this,
I know i'll learn something new,
& be stronger than ever.
Friends are all ard me to support me & to listen to me.
I'm really touched.
sorry to mke u guys worry.
But be ensured that i'll be fine sooon.
I feel bad when i see all my friends are so worry for me,
& feeling tired cos they acc me for those nights.
I know i need to be strong to face all these,
they will not be able to acc me everyday.
p.s: Please recover gonggong /:







Screwball

Evon Screwball
Evon Screwball
Create your badge


FOLLOW ME :D
    follow me on Twitter


    Speak