.Friday, September 25, 2009 ' 7:11 PM
I love you

"I never thought that I'd fall in love,
But it grew from a simple crush." - Insomnia
HAHAHA!
it was a
GREAT day (((:
though i need to hide inside fitting room to have my break.
but well,
it's my last day there(:
SO WE SHD
C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E :DDD
&&&
OFF WE HEAD BOILER ROOM(:
3-somes plus the twins&their lovely mom,
to celebrate their mom's birthday!
(((:
it was a total blast of fun&havoc-ness!
getting high with the liqour and the liveband!
the liveband R-O-C-K-T-O-T-H-E-M-A-X!!!
party end,
still high.
hugged;cried;vomit;loves.
dead;drop;sleeep.
wakeup,
town-ed with Ruiloves(:
ion to get the watch.
then we go round&round.
met up w the guys,
IndoChine they soccer-ed,
we lepak-ed.
lan till morning,
back home K.O!
overall this wkend,
is fucking fun(:
i love it!
&&&
next wk,
LAST WK OF HOLS EH!
WTF?
SO FAST!
/:
SUCKS BALLSSSSSS!
a'rite?!
:D
KLAH!
BYEBYE!